Clearance searching and availability analysis, trademark protection strategies, trademark application and renewal procedures for all jurisdictions, drafting, vetting and negotiating trademark agreements, trademark and related unfair competition opinion work and litigation, auditing trademark portfolios for investors, IPOs, mergers and acquisitions: Santarelli’s trademark practitioners handle all aspects of trademark law.
A Full Range of Trademark and Design Law Services
Among the services provided by Santarelli’s practitioners are:
- Trademark clearance searching and analysis for France, Europe and worldwide,
- Preparing and prosecuting French trademark applications (and renewals) at the French Patent and Trademark Office (INPI), Community trademarks at the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM), International trademark registrations through the World Industrial Property Office (W.I.P.O.), through the African Industrial Property Organization (OAPI), or via the World Intellectual property Organization (WIPO), as well as national trademark applications through our network of world class associates,
- Preparing trademark protection strategies and domestic, European and worldwide watch services, including monitoring and reporting,
- Defending or bringing trademark oppositions before the INPI and OHIM as well as national trademark offices through our worldwide network of associates,
- The knowledge and experience in national and regional opposition procedures around the world enable our teams to provide our clients optimum advice for business decision-making and corporate strategies,
- Preparing all types of intellectual property agreements including inter alia co-existence agreements, license agreements, and assignment deeds,
- Trademark portfolio audits for corporate asset valuations or for merger and acquisition purposes.
Specialist in the Defense of Trademark Rights and Protection against Infringement and Counterfeiting
Santarelli has a strong reputation in the effective defense of the trademarks of its clients through oppositions and litigation.
To defend the rights of our clients throughout the world, Santarelli has a network of world-class trademark attorneys and trial counsel.
Trademark watching services are available at national, regional and international level.
As regards infringement and counterfeiting, Santarelli’s trademark attorneys have considerable experience in the setting up of customs surveillance and subsequent judicial procedures
Santarelli provides customized trademark renewals services.
This offer includes a range of renewal reminder options adapted to the needs of every client.